Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to LIT
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website :
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions fully. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you cannot use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. License to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- review our products but you are solely responsible for mentioning other brands in our website,
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted BY THE provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
3. Acceptable use
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause,damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
5. User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with a user ID and you will be asked to choose password.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
6. Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
suspend your account;
cancel your account;
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
7. Your content: rules
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's
legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against
any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these
terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libellous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right,
design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the
commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information
which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness,
injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing,
anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
8. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website
services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole
discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly
provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled
to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or
alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all
representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these
terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions,
if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we
reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions
in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that
they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a
part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such
suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation
creating and/or using a different account).
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website
from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the
website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to
be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and
conditions. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions,
you must stop using our website.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and
conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of
these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as
we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website,
and you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise
deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-
contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under
these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or
other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other
provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and
conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that
part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will
continue in effect.
13. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your
benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and
conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
14. Entire agreement
The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy,
shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to
your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreementsbetween you and us in relation to your use of our website.
15. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with Indian Law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the
exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
16. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
Our registration number is 3745639.
We are registered as LIT (Live Indian Tradition) with Government of India
Trademark registry in India.
17. Our details.
You can contact us:
by post, using the address mentioned in website;
using our website contact form;
by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time;
by email, using the email address published on our website.